- Why did you print the article on blank forms last week?
- Why should we sign in at FamilySearch.org?
- Why go to the labs.familysearch.org web site?
1. Although the article last week was about finding blank FH forms I was hoping you would see some of the resources available under Learn – which is the research wiki which we used to access through wiki.familysearch.org. This replaces the section on the old version of familysearch.org that was entitled “Research Helps.” I hope you will explore and become familiar with the resources under the Learn link. I apologize for not articulating my purpose more clearly.
2. Why should we sign in to FamilySearch.org? There are 2 reasons: (1). If you want to send Feedback or participate in the Forums, and (2). If you want to view images in Historical Records. You don’t need to sign in unless you are going to access these 2 items.